The Benriner Super Mandoline features a sharp, super high quality stainless steel blade which provides a clean and smooth cut.
This high quality Japanese slicer produces crisp cuts of fruits and vegetables.
Benriner Super Mandoline has the same convenience as Benriner Mandoline but it is bigger and able to handle more varieties of vegetables.
You can adjust the cut thickness from 0.3-4mm without the need to interchange blades.
Comes equipped with a safety device to protect the fingers exposure to the blade and three extra blades:
- The Fine Blade creates elegant vegetable garnishes for professional looking meals. Prefect for carrots, radishes, or any other firm vegetable.
- The Medium Blade is excellent for quick and easy uniform stir-fry pieces, suitable for almost any vegetable including onions, peppers, radishes, beets, zucchini, etc.
- The Coarse Blade makes chunky and crisp cuts of fruits and vegetables such as potatoes, onions, radishes, cucumbers, carrots, apples, peaches...
- Size (L x W x H): 34.3 x 12.8 x 2.4 cm
- Cutting surface width: 95mm
- Color: Ivory or Green
- Made in Japan