King Home Grinding Stone Knife Sharpener #1000 K-45
There are various kinds of knife sharpening stones depending on the purpose. King Home Grinding Stone has been designed to sharpen knives used at home when they do not cut well.
The quality of King's stone is permanent.
This Japanese knife sharpener is made with stone and the best abrasives.
Suited for sharpening plane blades, Sickle, Chisel, Kitchen knifes, Carvers knife, etc.
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
- Soak the stone in the water about 3 minutes.
- If you are sharpening a double edged knife, sharpen the both side of knife at the same number of times.
- Put the stone on a stable place.
- Position the knife at 0.5~1cm above the stone surface and at 45 degree like in the picture.
- Move the knife back and forth so that the edge of entire knife touches the stone.
- When the knife has burr (curl back of the edge) on the other side of the knife, flip the knife and sharpen few times to take them off.
- Model: K-45
- Size: 176×52×15mm
- Grit: #1000
- Made in Japan